Two well floodlit deco turf tennis courts are available for the members and their dependents with the facilities of ball boys and a marker. Professional coaching at elementary and advanced levels is also available.
Summer – 6.30 a.m. to 09.30 a.m.
03.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays – 6.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Winter – 6.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
3.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Coaching – 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Tennis courts rules
1. Timings : The playing hours will be as under.
2. On Sundays / holidays the courts will be open till 11.00 a.m. in the morning session. The members will have priority during the extended period.
3. Tennis Attire : Members/ Dependents should be smartly dressed in sports attire with tennis shoes with non marking soles.
4. Member & UCP are treated as same.
5. During members time no dependents or guest is allowed to play unless courts are empty.
6. During dependents time members and dependents both can play on first come first served basis.
7. Playing time will not exceed one set or 30 minutes per player whichever is earlier.
8. A player will not play more than 30 minutes if other members / dependents are waiting to play.
9. The player who has already played can play after a gap of 30 minutes of waiting. Also if any members / dependents is waiting and has not played at all will get priority over such player who has already played.
10. If there are players waiting then the player shall have to play either single / doubles or half court.
11. If there are players playing singles and have already started with at least 15 minutes of elapsed time than the players who have come after 15 minutes of game starting shall have to wait till 30 minutes of playing time gets finished.
12. The players playing in the coaching programme from 5.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. shall have to wait 30 minutes before they get the court to play i.e. from 6.30 p.m.
13. The club decorum shall be maintained by Members/ Dependents and their guests at all times. Strict Disciplinary Action will be taken for not adhering to club rules.