Rated as the best, utmost care is taken to make the members comfortable in a refreshing ambience and comfortable air conditioning. Stocked with the best of beer, whiskey and wine, your spirits are bound to soar high.
- 11.00 a.m. to 02.30 p.m.
- 07.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
Bar Dress Code / Conduct
1. TRACK SUITS / SPORTS CLOTHING / HAWAII ‘CHAPPAL’ ARE NOT PERMITTED.
2. SIMILARLY GENTLEMEN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE ‘BAR AREA’ IN SHORTS / BERMUDAS HOWEVER LADIES MAY WEAR SHORTS IF THEY SO DESIRE.
3. SHIFT OF ANY FURNITURE ITEM IN THE BAR AND DISTURBING THE LAYOUT OF THE BAR, IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT SPECIFIC MANAGEMENT APPROVAL.
4. ADHERENCE TO THE ABOVE IS SOLICITED FROM ALL MEMBERS & THIRE GUESTS.
5. MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO SHOW THEIR CLUB IDENTITY CARD ON REQUEST BY THE CLUB STAFF.
6. MAXIMUM TWO-CENTER TABLE CAN BE JOINED. (SEATING TEN MEMBERS).
7. MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO CO-OPERATE.
1. Dependents / Children below the age of 21 years are not permitted in the Bar premises.
2. No one below the age of 25 years will be served liquor in the Bar.
3. Drinks will be consumed only inside the bar. No one will be allowed to take glasses out side the licensed Bar.
4. Drinks can be consumed in bar only and not on Smoker’s Terrace.
5. Last order during afternoon at 2.30 p.m. and for evening at 11.30 p.m. Any order after 2.30 p.m. during afternoon and 11.30 p.m. during evening will not be entertained.
6. Last round will be served individually to the members concerned only. Ordering of 5/6 pegs of whisky or 5/6 bottles of beer just before bar closing by one member is not be permitted.
7. Members may note they cannot bring their own liquor inside Club Premises.
8. A special license is required to be obtained i.e. L-20, for a particular function consumption of liquor which will be allowed only within the specified area there in.
9. Members are requested to show their club identity card on request by the club staff.
10. Liquor will be consumed only inside the Bar Room. No one will be allowed to take/carry Liquor out side the Bar Room.
11. Use of Narcotic and Psychotropic substances is absolutely prohibited on the Club Premises and any person found consuming the same shall be escorted out of the Club Premises immediately.
12. Use of vulgar/objectionable words/language is prohibited on the Club Premises and any person caught using the same shall be escorted out of the Club Premises. The decision to escort a person out of the Club Premises shall be in the sole discretion of the concerned F&B Managers/Captain of the Club.
13. Outside Liquor and eatables are strictly prohibited inside Club Premises.
14. Track suit / sport clothing / Hawaii ‘Chappal’ are not permitted in the Bar Room.
15. Gentleman are not permitted to enter the ‘Bar Area’ in shorts / Bermudas however Ladies may wear shorts if they so desire.
16. A member can bring a maximum of 12 guests to the Bar Room. For the first six guests the member shall be charged at the standard applicable guest fee rates for entry and use of Club facilities and for guests numbering beyond six but upto twelve the member shall be charged at a rate equivalent to double the standard guest fee rate for entry and use of Club facilities.
17. No individual shall be allowed to enter the Club more that 8 times in a month as a guest, even though he may be signed in by different members.
18. Members are requested not to shift any furniture item in the Bar Room and disturb the layout of the Bar Room except with the prior permission of the Bar Manager. The Bar Manager may refuse to accede to the request of a member if in his opinion, the same is likely to cause inconvenience to other persons using the Bar Room.
19. All members and their guests are requested to adhere to the above mentioned rules.
20. Members are responsible and accountable for the actions/acts of their guests and themselves and the member(s) indemnify the Club from any liability that may arise as a consequence of such acts.
21. The F & B manager and staff have the right and responsibility to refuse service to any intoxicated or unruly member or guest and also escort them out of the Club Premises if required.
22. Please note that consumption of liquor and smoking is injurious to health.
Carrying Of Drinks – Outside The Licensed Bar
1. AS PER EXCISE RULES DRINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN OUTSIDE THE LICENCED BAR AREA IN ANY MANNER.
2. MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO CO-OPERATE.
3. BREACH OF THIS RULE IS LIABLE TO ATTRACT DISCIPLINARY ACTION.